Curtiss received the very worst mark in his entrance exam to La Junta. Unable to hold a knife properly or aim a gun straight, he thought his career in the army was over. But he hadn't counted on No Nam's nose for talent. Sensing the young recruit's potential, No Nam dispatched Curtiss to Arnie's squadron where they transform enemy bunkers into gravel paths for Japanese gardens. And having climbed to the rank of TOP grenadier, Curtiss is now able to cause mass destruction within a ten mile radius!
- Click Click Boom: Gain 32 pillz with Curtiss
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- His ability gives you four pillz back if he wins against the opposing card.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff to have if the opposing card has SoA as an ability or bonus.
- The clan bonus gives him two damage back, making him a potential 8/6.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- His ability is Stop, meaning it only works if it has been canceled, which makes him very predictable.
- He is weak against damage reduction, due to his low base damage.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he cannot increase his base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Clara, Baby Q, and Artus, who not only cancel out his bonus, but also reduce his base damage.
- He has competition from the other 4* in La Junta.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- The title of his mission is a nod to one of Saliva's well-known songs, "Click, Click Boom".