Former first violin in the Poldachie-Golgovine Philharmonic Orchester, DJ Korr gave up classical music the day he got his first sampler. Today his hardcore rhythms put his audience in a trance. The Government sees this fervent defender of illegal raves as a serious threat to their authority.
Though he was kidnapped with most of the other leaders in the "B-Team" arc, DJ Korr had a minor role in "Pillz Hunt" when he offered Coby and Dayton the pillz they needed to help their boss recover if they were to do a joint dance at one of their raves (and was good on this promise.)
- DJ Korr's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with at least 2 Junkz.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has an 8 power which is great.
- He has an 8 damage, which can become 10 with fury, making for an easy 2HKO.
- His ability reduces 3 of your opponents damage with a very low minimum of 1.
- His bonus adds 8 attack, making it easier to win the round.
- He's a 5 star so he takes up room in your deck.
- He's a collector so he's extremely expensive.
- He's also ELO banned and he has penalties when used in the Daily Tournament.
- He could be based off pioneering DJ, DJ Kool Herc.
- He could also be based off of DJ Rush.
- He, Kiki Cr , Cortez and Uchtul are the only cards with max stats in their max levels.
- His final form could be a reference to Goro from the Mortal Kombat series.
- In Melody's profile, it is mentioned he first arrived in Clint City in 1985.
- It was later revealed that he has a descendant (C0re), whether she is a direct one or not isn't mentioned.