Ever since the meteorite landed, Dagouba has been fascinated by the planets and the stars and spends night upon night observing the sky with instruments he made himself (along with Somba's help, well, if you can call it that). In fact it would be fair to say that he is history's greatest astronomer of animal descent.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has a base Power of 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base Damage is 5, and becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Jungo.
- He gains 8 extra Attack points if his ability is stopped, which makes him good to face off against GHEIST and Roots.
- His Ability helps him in low-Pillz fights.
- The clan bonus gives you an extra two Life if you win with him.
- His Ability only works if it's stopped, meaning that most of the time, you'll have to stick with his base Power of 6.
- Even if his Ability is activated, it doesn't really help him against strong cards like: Rolph, Toro, Tuck, Pandora and even cards that are less used like Rico & Platinum.
- There are better 3* to choose from in the Jungo.
- He is based off of Rifiki from the Lion King.
- His name could be a reference to the Dagobah System from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
From left to right: Lv 1, Lv 2 and Lv 3