Before, being a barman at the Red One Motel was a cushy number for Darril: hardly any customers, a good atmosphere and a nice gentle pace. But nowadays his customers are all from the Berzerk Clan and when they’ve had a bit too much to drink, things can quickly turn nasty! So Darril's got his work cut out but actually he’s more concerned about saving his good bottles of wine than the quality of service...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Bottle of Wine, Fruit of the Wine: Inflict a 100 damage with Darril. (9-26-14 to 11-30-14)
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- His ability copies the damage of an opposing card, meaning his damage could go all the way up to 8.
- Even without his ability, he can create a life gap of 3, because of his bonus.
- He is a 2*, meaning he makes up room in your deck.
- SOB doesn't hurt him much, since he can still rely on his ability.
- He is fairly cheap.
- Because of his low damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- Because he is a common, he is relatively easy to get in packs.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he is only left with his one damage.
- He is also weak against SOA, which makes him bad to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Berzerk.
- Though his ability is good, it doesn't do much to help him win battles.
- If you can, you should try and use him against the character with the highest damage in your opponent's hand.
- Darril is a nod to Isaac Washington from the sitcom, The Love Boat.
- He could also be based off of the bartender from the 1980 horror film, The Shining.