No one else is as fly at lovin' Dave as Dave. So he ends up checking out his own reflection in the waxed sheen of his surf board. And when he polishes it, he literally can’t take his eyes off himself. It's as if he was making sweet love to himself. Before this "magnificent" spectacle, even the sea withdraws and that is how the best waves on Clint City beach are created, otherwise known as Tsunamis.
- Blond Brazilian Surfer: Gain 30 Life Points with Dave
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is excellent for a 2*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Ulu Watu.
- His ability gives you two life back, after you've won with him.
- His ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent.
- Because of his low base damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- He is a 2*, so he helps to make room in your deck.
- SOB doesn't hurt him, since his base power is high.
- The clan bonus increases his power by 2, making him a potential 10/1.
- His base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability and must rely on his low base damage.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Ulu Watu.
- This is the first Ulu Watu card created by Fudge.
- He could be based off of the Roman myth of Narcissus, which is about a young man who sees his own reflection in the water and falls in love with it, not realizing that the person in the water is himself.
- He could also be a reference to "Brice de Nice", a character portrayed by Jean Dujardin.