Private Davis had a nasty habit of dozing off on duty, which was particularly annoying when it resulted in Bryan's encampment being laid open to attack! Narrowly escaping the firing squad, Davis swore to himself he'd never fall asleep on the job again and decided to experiment with Sentogan's caffeine-based beverage known as Red Cow. However, his heavy consumption of the drink has turned Davis into a veritable fighting machine. So although the camp is now extremely secure, in return they have to contend with the good soldier’s rampaging patrols!
- One crazy soldier, coming up!: Inflict 50 Damages with Davis
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- His ability prevents his damage from being reduced, which helps when you are facing Pussycats or Sakrohm.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 8/5.
- If you fury with him while his bonus is activated, his damage increases to 7.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- He is weak against SoB, since he loses his bonus and must stick with his low base damage.
- He is also weak against cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Jeena, Yookie, who not only cancel his bonus, but also reduce his damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in La Junta.
- The drink Davis is addicted to, is a parody of the popular energy drink, Red Bull.
- He and Jiro are, so far, the only cards that seem to be addicted to the Sentogan's caffeinated beverages.