Dawn is the very picture of the exuberant spectator at the Junkz raves. Collecting glow sticks and fluorescent bracelets, her presence is hard to ignore, even in the crush of the concerts. So it’s hardly surprising that she was approached by D4 Funk, who asked if she'd like to dance on stage for him while he was mixing. Fortunately Dawn was neither naïve nor a girl to be easily exploited. After a few lessons from Beeboy, she stole the heart of D4 Funk with one of her power moves, and is now an irreplaceable part of the masked DJ's light and sound show.
- Light Dancer: Gain 30 pillz with Dawn
- Light Show: Win 35 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Dawn
- For the love of art I: Gain 20 pillz with Dawn (31 May 2016 - 1 July 2016)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Junkz.
- Her ability gives you the same amount of pillz in the rounds she is played in, which helps tremendously.
- SoB doesn't bother her, since her base power is high.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by 8, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is 5, which is low for a 4*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot gain pillz back.
- Her ability is useless in the final round of the fight, since you can't use the pillz you've won with her.
- Her ability makes her predictable, especially in the later rounds of the fight.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Junkz.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- Her name might be a reference to the brightness of her glow sticks, in which her final form shows the lighting effect around her mimics the sun.