When Dolly agreed to be Vryer's assistant, she didn't realize she'd have to give up quite so much of herself...in smaller or larger pieces depending on her master's requirements for his experiments. Fortunately (or not), Vryer can always replace the missing pieces with cuts taken from elsewhere.
This card hasnt appeared in an urban rivals web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of GHEIST.
- Her ability takes two life away from your opponent each turn, after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is 1, which is low.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- She is good against damage reducers, since she can rely on her ability.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low for a 3*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she loses her ability and must stick with her low base damage.
- Her ability is less effective in the later rounds.
- She has competition from the other 3* in GHEIST.
- Using her in the first or second round is the best way to get the most out of her ability.
- Her name comes from Dolly the Sheep, who was the first animal to ever be cloned.
- The fannon answer to her departure announcement is that she was growing tired of Vryer's abuse and with Yayoi and Rowdy's help, she was able to sneak into Japan to live a new life.