For many years Dorothy had been Clint City's most promising young figure skater. Combining grace and style, she had always managed to surprise the difficult to please juries of Poldachie-Golgovine in the international championships. But the young skater soon grew tired of that style of skating and much to her parents' despair, started practicing ever more dangerous yet spectacular jumps and techniques that led to her being banned from the official circuit. However, in a refusal to be pushed out of the contest and with the help of the All Stars, Dorothy has now set up her own free skating competition known as the Xtreme Ice Skating Contest!
- Extreme Ice Skater: Gain 30 Life Points with Dorothy
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of All-Stars.
- Her ability gives you one life back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you can gain up to four life back.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent, since it creates a gap between you and your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two power from the opposing card, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot increase your life.
- She is also weak against damage reduction, since the lower her damage, the less life you receive.
- Her main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only reduce her base damage, but also cancel out her ability.
- She has competition from the other 2* in All-Stars.
- She is based off of former figure skater, Dorothy Hamill.