If mystery had an origin, Dounia would probably be at its root. No one knows who she is or where she comes from, but what she sees through her blindfolded eyes and her mastery of illusion make her an attractive target for the Government who are constantly at her heels. Dounia is not the sort to be pushed around but for people like her, only the Skeelz Academy can really offer any kind of real refuge.
- Not seen, not caught: Do 20 Poison Damage with Dounia
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base Power is 9, which is great for a 3*.
- Her Ability takes away one life from your opponent each turn, after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is 0, meaning you can KO your opponent thanks to the Ability.
- She makes a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan Bonus prevents her ability from being canceled, unless she is facing an all-stop.
- Her base Damage is 2, which is of little use without her Ability.
- Her Ability is useless in the later rounds of a fight. This makes her predictable and easy to counter.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- Douina's card could at first only be obtained from getting a promotional code from the manga and then answering some questions on the comics section of the French website. It was later available in packs on August 8th, 2014.
- It's currently unknown what class she belongs to or what her power is, but Space & Time could be implied, as her profile mentions that she can make illusions.
- She could based off of Blindfold from the X-Men comics.
- Her appearance could also be based off of Toph from the Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- She has the second-shortest run before going CR; the shortest belongs to Manon Mt and Scarlett Mt. The departure announcement said that "fate had finally called her" and she must leave.
- She was included in the 2017 Advent Calendar event alongside Scarlett Mt and Manon Mt in her "Strange Things" Mt announcement art.