During a fairly explosive experiment trying to harness the fuel created by her famous theorist father, Dr Copernica “accidentally” discovered a new ore hidden in the walls of her laboratory. Fascinated by what she later named “thermonium”, Dr Copernica saw the potential for a new source of energy in this highly explosive mineral. The only problem was how to extract it. To do this, she created a machine that generated electricity at such high density that it could both stabilize the ore and melt the surrounding rock so as to then be able to retrieve it.
- Daughter of Copernica's Theorem: Inflict 70 Damages with Dr Copernica
- Teslaic Key: Win 30 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Dr Copernica
- The most brilliant mind of her generation: Inflict 250 Damages with Dr Copernica Cr
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is also 7, which is also good.
- Her ability increases her attack by the amount of pillz you have, meaning she can receive up to 12 attack if you play her first in a round.
- SoA doesn't really weaken her since she has a high base power.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with her.
- She is weak against damage reducers, since it lowers her chance of KO'ing your opponent.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Riots.
- She is the first female card to have 'doctor' in her name.
- She (as well as the fuel source that runs the Riots clan) is named (or derived) after the mathematician and astronomer, Nicolaus Copernicus.
- The name of her second mission, Tesliac Key, is a nod to inventor, Nikola Tesla.
- Her hair in her fourth level artwork may be based off of the Super Saiyans from the Dragon Ball series.
- The reason she went Collector is because she locked herself in her laboratory to work on a new project called "Utopia", which will take at least 10 years to complete.
- This makes her the first official Collector from the Riots clan.