Many factors come into play when treating fractures such as whether it's on a flat, long or short bone or whether it is located in the diaphysis, the epiphysis or the metaphysis because that could even suggest a comminuted fracture… The Rescue clan is always at the bottom of a ravine or on the top of a building risking life and limb, so Dr Norton is on hand to scan any internal injury and come up with a quick solution!
- Who will save the Rescue crew?: Inflict 20 Damages with Dr Norton
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His ability is support -1 opponent power, meaning for every card you have of his clan you have you reduce your opponent's power by 1. At most you can reduce your opponent's power by 4.
- His ability's minimum is 5 which is lower than his own power.
- His bonus is also support, but it adds 3 attack for every card of his clan, which is very helpful. At most you can have plus 12 attack.
- His damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Since his ability is support based he's best in a mono deck.
- Same goes for his bonus.
- His name may come from the famous antivirus program of the same name.
- The reason he went Collector is unknown, as he simply disappeared.