When Ielena found out a mysterious black warrior had destroyed her home castle and slaughtered her family in Poldachia-Golgovina, she couldn't believe her ears! The only survivor of the family was Dragomir, her older brother, lucky enough not to be home when it happened. Both blinded by rage, the siblings reunited in Clint City: whoever did this will pay, and everyone will tremble under of Ielena and Dragomir ruthless blows!
- Ielena's brother…: Gain 100 Life Points with Dragomir
- and Slayer's archenemy!: Win 30 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Dragomir
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His first level apperance is based off of Count Orlok while the second is a nod to the 1990's film version of Dracula.
- Much like, Dracula, drinking blood also makes Dragomir younger and better-looking.
- His character was first alluded to in a Collusium event where it was mentioned that Ielena and a number of the other members of Nightmare were acting testy.
- He is the first Vampire in the Nightmare clan, since his little sister Ielena.