The Arenas of Death are the ideal place to appoint new officers to the Vortex army; you just have to be one of the last three survivors to rise to the rank of captain. Although that was not the case this time round as Dreadlash isn't one to share a victory and ensured he was the sole survivor of the last games of Dregn.
- I Will Survive: Win 10 rounds with Dreadlash
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability takes away four power from your opponent, which is a lot.
- His base power is high when you first obtain him.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back when you lose with him.
- His ability is Revenge, meaning you must lose the previous round for it to activate.
- The minimum for his ability 5, which is high.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Vortex.
- His name and the fact that he has two whips could be a reference to Whiplash, an enemy to famous Marvel superhero, Iron Man.
- His name is based in the word "Dread" and "Lash".