Rather than going to class, Dudley prefers to go to Candy Jack's store with his buddy Timmy to gorge himself with candies. And of course, after ingesting a good few pounds of them, the Nightmare have gone and landed themselves a new member. And for Dudley, it's the perfect opportunity to meet the monsters of his dreams in the flesh. Good going, Duds!
- I Want the Candy!: Win 35 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Dudley Ld (21/12/2012 - 24/02/2013)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His damage is 5, but becomes 7 when you fury with him, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Nightmare.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is 1, which is very low.
- The clan bonus removes prevents an opponent from using their bonus, which helps makes fights with him easier.
- His damage is low for a 4*.
- To use his ability, you must take damage first.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Nightmare.
- Sometimes, you won't be able to lose with him since his power is high.
- His name comes from Dudley Dursley, Harry Potter's cousin who, like Dudley Ld, also has an eating problem.
- His appearance in his final level is based off of The Boomer from The Left 4 Dead series.
- Dudley was the first Ld card to be available for Ld release.
- He could be based off of Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- His 4th release was on 12/21/2012, the day of the "supposed" 2012 Apocalypse.
- He is the first Nightmare card to be drawn by Drake Tsui.
- In his re-release, Birthday Tea, one of his missions is called, Candy a Go-Go. This is a nod to the infamously bad film, Monster a Go-Go.
- Until July 25, 2017, his old ability was Defeat: Toxin 1, Min 2 and his stats changed.