|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||-2 opp pillz, min 5|
|Released||October 14, 2016|
|Stats lv 1||2/2|
|Stats lv 2||4/3|
|Stats lv 3||6/3|
|Stats lv 4||7/5 (ability activated)|
In the future, with Dregn having captured most of the Jungo to serve as fodder for his experiments, Easter's only chance of survival was to first track down and then join the resistance so as to transfer his spirit into an artificial casing. Having previously been an explosives expert, thanks to Hive technology he has now become a master of the timed energy bomb... But like all artists, he's never on time!
- I'm Late: Remove 20 Pillz from your opponents with Easter
- Easter I: (from 16 April 2017-23 April 2017) Win 1 rounds with Easter
- Happy #Easter...!: Win 10 rounds with Easter. (Easter 2018 only)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His name and artwork are based off of the infamous "Easter Bunny" character.
- He could also be a reference to Bonnie Rabbit from the Five Nights at Freddy's series, given his animatronic appearance.
- He could be also inspired by Jaxxon, a character from the Star Wars Legends universe.
- The name of his mission, his tardiness and pocket watch-themed bomb in the first two levels are nods to the White Rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland".
- On his first level, you can see barrels with the GHEIST logo on them.
- According to Silvano Bianchini (the game's Italian translator and game designer), Easter is Askai's descendant.