A technical genius and an unstoppable party girl, Eebiza is the Junkz' official Light jockey. The amazing psychedelic lightshows that make the Junkz parties so unforgettable are all down to her. Additionally in order to take part in the clan fights, she's invented a laser repellent that has transformed her into one hell of a fighter.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Junkz.
- Her ability gives you 1/2 pillz back if you lose with her.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose with her in order for it to activate.
- Because of her ability, you may wind up losing more pillz than you gain.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot get pillz back if she loses.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Junkz.
- Her name comes from Ibiza, Spain, a large island in the Mediterranean Sea that is a well-known tourist attraction, known for it's many nightclubs.
- The suit on her final level could be based off of the Marvel superhero, Iron Man.