Little Ashton is without a doubt Clint City's biggest lucha libre fan. Having followed each and every one of the Huracan's fights since their arrival in town, he's managed to acquire all sorts of merchandise including all the different reproductions of Noctezuma's costume. And after dishing out a good hiding to all the little terrors in his neighborhood, El Divino has made him an honorary member of the Huracan clan, renaming him El Chiquito.
- Justice megacrushing: Win 10 rounds with El Chiquito
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you 2HKO with other members of Huracan.
- His ability removes six attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is low, but normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must have taken damage in order for it to activate. It also makes him predictable.
- The minimum for his ability is 5, which is high.
- SoA cancels his ability, which lowers his value.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Huracan.
- He is the first non-Lost Santos native and non-Hispanic to join the clan.
- Chiquito is Spanish for 'petite', in reguards to him being short.