The Kaktoi family was famous for cultivating all manner of cacti. But after their land was confiscated by the Los Santos regime, the family went downhill and disappeared from the history books. So El Kaktus, their last surviving member, has decided to revive the memory of his ancestors using the most popular means available in Los Santos: the Lucha Libre!
- Kaktus Backbreaker!: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from El Kaktus
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability keeps his damage from being decreased, which helps when facing Pussycats or other damage reducers.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability doesn't protect him from clans who manipulate attack or power.
- Vholt's ability is still able to reduce his damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Huracan.
- His name is a play off the word, cactus.