For little brother, Jorgito, life is above all a tale of opportunities. So what better time to put this to the test than during the Festival of the Dead in Los Santos? "El Zombino" is born in the midst of the crowds who will spend any amount of money for the chance to see the show. So Jorgito and his sister have concluded that, OK, you may not be able to negotiate with death but you can make some damn good money out of it!
- Zombino Diving Elbow Drop: Inflict 60 Damages with El Zombino
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability copies the power of card he is facing.
- His ability allows you to play mind tricks on your opponent by making them think you will play them in a round.
- You may be able to counter your opponent by sending his out first if there are no cards that will increase his power.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- Your opponent may be able to counter against him by using a card with a low damage on him.
- There is a chance that his ability may lower his damage, instead of increasing it.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Huracan.
- His name is based off the word "zombie".