On trying to get to the bottom of her sister Arlene's illness, Eleanore made an astonishing discovery. Half submerged in a frozen lake in a huge underground crevasse beneath Mount Glatz was a colossal abandoned structure which might possibly be the remains of an ancient civilization…or even traces of extraterrestrial activity… However, the place was also home to huge quantities of cryogenic material, which then infected Eleanore who fainted, gradually turning into a block of ice. Fortunately, her weasel set off to warn Arlene who took her sister to see Doctor Drak, who was able to stop the illness from advancing any further with his new serum. And although the two sisters now share the same fate, the mystery of cryoplasma is perhaps a little closer to being solved.
- Cryoplasmarization: Inflict 100 Damages with Eleanore
- Frozen!: Inflict 350 Damages with Eleanore
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- Her ability takes away one attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Growth, which increases the amount of attack is removed from your opponent, following each round.
- In the last round, you can take up to four attack away from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- The clan bonus increases her stats by two, making her a potential 8/10.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- Her ability is Growth, which makes her predictable, especially in the last round.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot decrease her opponent's attack.
- She is also weak against SoB, since she cannot increase her stats.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Frozn.
- She is based off of Elsa, the main protagonist of the award-winning Disney animated film, Frozen.
- Also, her second mission is also the same name of the movie she's based on.
- She won second place in 2015's Miss Clint City.