To advance women’s rights, fists are not always enough and Charlie quickly realized she also needed the law on her side. After a youth spent attending demonstrations and studying law, Ella has now transformed the city courtrooms into the Pussycat’s new battle ground.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She is a good damage reducer.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- You don't have to pill her, since she is meant to reduce damage.
- She is able to defend well, since two/three damage gets reduced to one damage, four/five/six damage gets reduced to two damage, seven damage gets reduced to three damage, and eight damage gets reduced to four damage(all considering her ability and bonus work).
- Her ability's minimum is 4, which high.
- She has subpar stats for a 2*.
- SoA hurts her strategy, but doesn't destroy her.
- SoB hurts her much more than SoA, because then she can only reduce damage to 4 or more.
- Full-stoppers wreck this card, as you probably won't be pilling 5/2 stats.
- She has competition from other 2* in Pussycats.
- Her name is Spanish for the word, 'she' or 'her', which seems to fit in an all-girls clan.
- She is based off of US Congresswoman, Eleanor Holmes Norton.
- She could also be based off of Elle Woods from the movie, Legally Blonde.
- External link