Passing through town for the 42nd Clint City Annual Lookalike Convention, Elvis had the excellent idea of staying the night at the Red One Motel. Since his transformation, he looks less like the original but that doesn’t matter as he still managed to walk away with the Prize for the Best Lookalike after having annihilated all the other contestants.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action: Win 50 rounds with Elvis
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- His ability cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights a lot easier.
- His ability and stats make him a good bluff against your opponent.
- SoA doesn't bother him since he can rely on his clan bonus to take away life.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent after you've won with him.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- His main weakness is SOB, which removes his bonus, which means he has to stick with his base damage of 4.
- He is also weak against cards like Toro, Rolph and Jackie Cr, who not only manipulate his attack or power, but also stop his ability.
- His ability doesn't work against Skeelz, who's bonus protects their abilities.
- His ability works against him when he is facing cards with the ability, Stop.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Berzerk.
- Elvis is obviously a nod to singer, Elvis Presley.
- Fans have dubbed him the title of "Most Obvious Parody Ever."
- Elvis's mission is a reference to the Elvis Presley song, "A Little Less Conversation".
From left to right: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4.