As Manager of the Clint City library, Emma has a reputation for being frosty and stand-offish, but her friends know that under that cool exterior lies a fiery temperament. Beautiful and intelligent, she is also quite capable of giving a good hiding to anyone who deserves it.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability gives her an extra 12 attack when she is played first in a round.
- Her ability helps in low-pill fights.
- She has her ability right from the start, so she is usable then.
- SoA doesn't really bother her, since her base power is already high.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only have two chances to activate her ability. It also makes her predictable.
- SoA takes away your chance to increase her attack.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Pussycats.
- She is one of the few cards in UR who has her ability right from the start.