Erika is in charge of Dr. Gheist's personal guard. Her mission involves not only ensuring that nothing untoward happens to the doctor, but also detecting traitors that have infiltrated the GHEIST and making them disappear, which is by far the part of the job she likes best.
None at the moment.
- On August 8, 2016, Erika got a redesign from Katjagger.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- 6 damage can be quite useful.
- She has no ability meaning she doesn’t have to worry about cards with stop opponent’s ability.
- She is one of the cheaper GHEIST 4*s.
- The GHEIST Bonus means that she doesn’t have to worry about abilities apart from Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz cards.
- 5 power with no ability is not very good for a 4*.
- She is a rare so can be hard to get in packs.
- There are quite a few better GHEIST 4*s
- Her low power means that she probally wont win fights, so if you do use her then you should play her with 0-2 pillz against cards that you want her to lose too.