Ernst was right to go along with the DNA mutation experiments kindly offered to him by Herr Doktor Sigmund Cr. In any case, he didn't have a choice. But even if he had, how could he have turned down this wonderful opportunity to wade through the sewers in search of pickings, eating rancid grains and best of all chasing after utterly petrified cats. But it’s a game best avoided when it comes to Draheera…
This card has not been in a Web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- 6 power is normal for a 3*.
- With fury he can gain up to 5 life, 3 without fury which is helpful.
- The GHEIST Bonus means that it doesn’t have to worry about abilities apart from Nightmare, Piranas, Skeelz and cards with Stop : as an ability.
- 3 damage is not the best.
- 6 power makes it hard to win the round with no boosting ability.
- He has some competition from the other GHEIST 3*
- Ernst could be loosely based off the Skaven from the Warhammer games.
- His name comes from Ernst Stavro Bloeld who Sigmund is based off of.