Discreet and quiet to the extreme, Erpeto only ever talks through his puppet Plumpy. Similarly, when he fights alongside the Freaks, it is never him who cuts his opponents up into little pieces, but rather his puppet, who's a dab hand with a knife.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His ability gives him 3 extra power, making him 9/7.
- His ability is unlocked at level 4.
- Even without his ability, his base power of 6 is still good.
- 7 damage is good for a 5* and high for a Freaks card.
- He is a Common card, so he is easy to get in packs.
- 7 damage doesn't give his Poison bonus to take effect.
- Despite being common, he is quite expensive for a Freaks common card.
- He has competition from many other 5* cards in Freaks.
- His ability is Courage, making him very predictable.
- Erpeto's name is a take-off on Gepetto, the father and creator of the literary puppet, Pinocchio.
- Erpeto might be a take-off on the Ventriloquist from the Batman franchise. Like Erpeto, the Ventriloquist only murders when he is holding his puppet, Scarface, and claims it's his fault.
From left to right: Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5.