Normally Essie is a shy and self-effacing young lady, but no sooner does she have a sword in hand, then she's transformed into a fearsome fighter. And since the age of 14, she lives and dies by the sword… So, the All-Stars' enemies have been warned - if they don't want to end up with their clothes in tatters, they'd better behave.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of All-Stars.
- Her ability increases her power by 3, making her a potential 10/5.
- Her ability helps tremendously against power reduction.
- She obtains her ability at level four, so she is usable then.
- SoA doesn't really bother her, since her base power is still high.
- The clan bonus removes two power from her opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is 5, which isn't that good for a 5*.
- Her ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must take damage before it can activate. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in All-Stars.
- Essie's name is a take off on fellow All-Star, Jessie's.