|Bonus||Cancel opp attack modif.|
|Released||December 8, 2016|
|Stats lv 1||3/1|
|Stats lv 2||4/2|
|Stats lv 3||5/4|
|Stats lv 4||7/5 (ability activated)|
Faiza was born under a lucky star: she survived a fall of several hundred feet when the prison plane she was on exploded into smithereens over the sea. Thanks to her old pirate skills and instincts, she managed to recover some pieces of debris that helped her survive the salty surroundings and the creatures lurking within, particularly a mosasaur that took her several weeks to tame. Now, Faiza has regained civilization and has met a group of survivors with whom she has a lot in common: the Raptors!
- Mosasaurus: Inflict 60 damage with Faiza.
- Megalodon: Win 15 rounds with a knockout Faiza.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Faiza has a non-speaking role in "A Plane to Hell" where she is first seen with the other criminals on the plane and then being thrown out (chair and all) due to it exploding.
- The name of her mission comes from a genus of extinct carnivorous aquatic lizards.
- Though Faiza's crime was never directly stated in profile, it's possible she was arrested for piracy since her bio states that she had skills as a pirate.
- Her and Buck are the only pirates thus far not to be affiliated with the Piranas.
- The name of her second mission comes from an extinct, prehistoric shark by the same name.