Farman is the fastest courier in Riotspolis. Crazy about racing cars of every shape and size, he’s been more than able to adjust to the city's narrow streets and doesn't think twice about pulling out all the stops to deliver the mail anywhere and everywhere in Riotspolis. To do so, he won't hesitate to steer his Copernica-fuelled Cyclopropellant through the city's gigantic pipelines and air vents, and all that to come and knock on your sixth floor window to deliver your parcel! Thanks, Farman!
- The Flight of the Courier: Inflict 60 Damages with Farman
- Sonic Cyclopropellent: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Farman
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against his opponent.
- SoA doesn't really affect him, since his bonus still gives him a pill back.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with him.
- His ability is ineffective against cards with Protection: Bonus.
- His ability is Confidence-based, which is harder to achieve than Revenge.
- SoB keeps him from getting a pill back if he wins or loses.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Riots.
- The title of his first mission is a play on the title of the film, Flight of the Navigator.
- His final level vehicle bears a resemblance to the one Jack Atlas uses in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
- In his third level, the machine he is using appears to be a gilded, Steampunk version of a Segway PT.