|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 Opp Attack, min 5|
|Ability||Equalizer: -1 Opp Power, min 4|
|Released||August 3, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||3/2|
|Stats lv 2||4/3|
|Stats lv 3||5/4|
|Stats lv 4||6/5 (Ability activated)|
Blam, Paf! Listen to my Flow, the latest "Synthetic Gansta" to rock the soul of the Ghetto! Back from the future, Karl's soul guides my fist and I'll land it where I want. I'm more likely to swallow my transistors than my pride.
- Synthetic Gansta: Win 10 fights with a knock out from Fisty Cent.
- Candy Shop: Inflict 80 damage with Fisty Vents.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 5 Damage (or 7 with Fury) is enough to 2HKO with other Hive members.
- The minimum for his Ability is 2 Power under his, meaning that he can get the opponent considerably lower, and paired with his Bonus, the enemy will have a very hard time winning.
- Against a fellow 4*, he can make an 8 Power go to 4, which is a huge jump. Since higher Power tends to be accompanied by higher star count, he should fare just fine (not many 2* go higher than 6 or 7 Power)
- As a 4*, 6 Power isn't that high, so without his Ability he will struggle.
- A card like Zaria that Cancels both his Ability and Bonus, or an All-Stop like Glorg greatly reduces the strengths of this card.
- Cards like Caelus Cr and Platinum will not be affected and will instead turn Fisty Cent's low Power against him.
- A Damage reducer like Uranus or Clover render this card useless, since he is just a beat stick.
- His name is taken from the world-renowned rapper, 50 Cent.
- His gauntlet in his 3rd and 4th artwork are based off of the gauntlet that Doomfist, a character in the popular video game, Overwatch, wears.
- His bio could be a nod to the 2009 version of Bionic Commando where the soul of the hero's wife lives inside his mechanical arm.
- The second mission is a nod to 50 Cent's song, Candy Shop.
- There are design parallels between Fisty Cent and Karl, with the idea of giant metallic gauntlets, and similar artwork.