Fizzle met Nobrocybix at a rave. Their relationship didn't last but she kept a firm hold of the first present he ever gave her: an electromagnetic pulse glove that not only allows her to resuscitate any broken-down computer but also to hack into the most secure computer systems. At the moment, she's living under the protection of Harvey after an unfortunate visit to the accounts of the Montana…
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Junkz.
- Her ability removes three damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for her ability is 2, which is low.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by 8, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- SoA removes her ability, which diminishes her value a bit.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Junkz.
- She was included on the new release banner instead of Tuck before she was officially released.
- Her name corresponds with the sound made by her glove.
- She could be based off of Asami Sato from The Legend of Korra.
- Her ability is based off of Surge from X-Men.
- She has connections with fellow Junkz member, Nobrocybix, and Bangers member, Lil Jey. Coincidentally, both of her connections are nerds.