Maintaining one's chic and sang froid under any circumstances is no easy task when you're surrounded by badly brought up country bumpkins who have a nasty habit of getting into fights for no apparent reason. But Sir Flint isn't just any old poseur. His mastery of Bartitsu has made him an opponent to reckon with, who’ll have you on the floor in less time than it takes to relight his pipe. And just in time for tea, if you please.
- Like a Sir: Gain 7 Heal Life Points with Flint
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Jungo.
- His ability gives you one life each round, after you've won with him.
- The maximum for his ability 16, which is high.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus gives you two life back, after you've won with him.
- His ability and the clan bonus work together.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- SoA takes away his ability, which diminishes his value.
- His ability is useless in the last round of the fight.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Jungo.
- His mission is a play off the term, "like a boss".
- He is based off of Mr. B, the Gentleman Rhymer.
- He could also be based off of Dudley from the Street Fighter series.
- His appearence is very similar to Dr. Watson from the Sherlock Holmes movies.
- He, Niva, and Adler are, so far, the only birds in the Jungo.