It's incredible the things you find stuffed down a motel toilet! What with guns thrown away in a hurry and a whole range of objects stashed in plastic bags, the dodgy goings-on at the Red Motel certainly kept Flush busy. But ever since he was poisoned with Xantiax gas , you'd do well not to go round blocking up any more lavatories unless, that is, you want to end up flushed right through the hotel's waterworks.
- Splash!: Remove 20 Life points from your opponents with Flush
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- His ability takes three power away from your opponent.
- The clan bonus takes away two life from your opponent, after you win with him.
- His base damage is three, which is low for a 3*.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- The minimum for his ability is five, which is high.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot reduce his opponent's power.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he must contend with his low base damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Berzerk.
- His name has a lot to do with his job as a plumber, since he works on toilets at the motel.
- His final form may be a reference to toilet-based villain, The Toiletnator, from the popular children's cartoon, Codename: Kids Next Door.