This sports strategist compares soccer to chess and believes there's no room for weakness nor improvisation. Nothing escapes this consummate professional's attention. He only acts after careful thought and has never been beaten. He's determined to use his strategic skills to bring glory to his clan.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Frank’s Strategy: Inflict 120 damage with Frank.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His ability removes up to 6 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- The clan bonus removes up to two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- If his ability and bonus are used together, they can weaken an opponent by a lot.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base power is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against all-stops, since he is left with his low base power.
- He has competition from the other 2* in All-Stars.