Just as they were leading a peaceful life at the top of Mount Glatz, the Frozn were struck down by a strange malevolence. Pollution coming from Clint City caused a heat wave that destroyed their ecosystem and upset their lifestyle: a delicate symbiosis of men of the mountains and techno-loving yetis. So, led by the glacial Kalindra, the Frozn are marching towards the city to cast a chilling effect on the inhabitants of Clint City...
Release dateThe Frozn were released on the 4th of May 2012.
- Brampah Noel
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Their bonus increases their power and damage by two, if you lose with a card in the previous round.
- Their bonus helps them in low-pill fights, since their power is increased.
- Because of their bonus, they also become very unpredictable, due to their damage being increased.
- Many of the cards have very good base power.
- They are an excellent clan in half decks.
- Even without their bonus, they still have high base power. As such, they perform well against Nightmare and Piranas.
- Their bonus is Revenge, meaning in order to activate it, you need to lose with one of the cards in your hand in the previous round.
- Many of the cards have low base damage.
- Some of the cards have Confidence abilities, which means you can only activate their ability or their bonus, but not both.
- The clan name is a play off the word, frozen.
- They are one of three clans that conserves their environment (tundra). The other clans are Roots (land), and Ulu Watu (ocean).
- The Frozn are the fastest clan to release their LD.
- Their clan bonus could be based off the quote, 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'.
- Though what kind of pollution wrecked the Frozn's home is not really mentioned, there are hints (heat that destroyed their icy civilizations and made a mess) that points toward global warming.
- The Clan Colour is light-blue.
- Their symbol is a snowflake, which fits with the ice-yeti-frost theme of the clan.
- Snowflakes are the main ingredients of snow rains, which is used by the clan as weapons.
- Their symbiosis between the yetis and humans could be based off of the kin between humans and the mystic Yeti.
- The Mount Glatz could be based off of the Himalayas, the mountain region said to be the home of Yetis.