Having been rivals for as long as they can remember, Fuzzy June and Lucia would fight it out on the Ulu Watu beach-volley courts in never-ending matches. With Fuzzy June being the only player able to catch and counter Lucia's balls, every match would inevitably end with the referee throwing in the towel! But having exhausted all available partners, the two women have finally decided to put their rivalry to one side and join forces to form the most powerful beach volley team ever known. Watch out for those balls, they're gonna hurt!
- Coup de foudre et batch de beach volley: Gain 24 Life Points with Fuzzy Jane
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Ulu Watu.
- Her ability gives you three life back if you win with her, and if her ability is cancelled, which makes her good to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- Her ability can make her a good bluff if you are facing cards with SoA.
- The clan bonus increases her power by two, making her a potential 9/4.
- Her ability is Stop-based, meaning it only works if you are facing a card with SoA. It also makes her predictable.
- She has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Ulu Watu.
- Her name could be in relation to the fact that her card was released in June.