Every morning, like millions of others, Zatman watches Gail’s programs. She alone knows how to interview her guests on subject matters as diverse as Elke's candidacy as the next Miss Clint City, Kolos's daily meal or Sigmund's psychoanalytical theories. Thanks, Gail. What would we do without you?
- The Queen of TV Debates and Talk-Shows: Remove 50 life points from your opponents with Gail Ld (14/10/2011 - 13/11/2011)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- Her ability increases her base stats by two, making her a potential 8/4.
- Her ability helps her in low-pill fights.
- Her ability also makes her a good bluff, after you've won the previous round.
- The clan bonus removes 10 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Confidence, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes her predictable, at times.
- Her main weakness is SOA, since she loses her ability and has to stick with her base damage of 2.
- She is also weak against SOB, since she must rely on her base power.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Uppers.
- Gail is a take-off on the famous talk-show host, Oprah Winfrey.
- Gail's forms are a spoof of Oprah's "thin Oprah" and "fat Oprah" phazes she notoriously goes through.
- Gail is Oprah's middle name, but it could also be a nod to Oprah's best friend, Gayle King, who has often appeared on her show and edits Oprah's magazine.
- Until February 19, 2015, her ability was Confidence: -2 Opp. Life, Min. 0.