We are all made up of star dust but this is particularly true of Galactea, the Skeelz member who manipulates cosmic matter! However, no one would have guessed that her powers would take on subatomic proportions and would literally end up atomizing her... This tragic event could have been the ends of things for Galactea if someone hadn't whispered in professor's Anton's ear that it would be a good idea to make her a special suit. Once completed, the professor saw the suit fill with a strange substance before coming to life and taking on the form of his obliterated student. After several months of this strange arrangement, Galactea managed to more or less rematerialize herself, although she does have to limit the use of her staggering powers unless, that is, she wants to end up as a little heap of quarks.
- Star Dust: Win 50 rounds with Galactea.
- Unlimited Cosmic Power: Do 30 poison damage with Galactea.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She has a good 8 power.
- Her ability is toxin 1, with a very low min of 0.
- Her ability can make it seem as though she deals a 5 damage the first round you win with her.
- Her bonus preserves her good ability.
- Her base damage of 4 is slightly low.
- All-stops can really hurt her.
- Her name is based on the word, galaxy.
- Her name could be a nod to comic book villain, Galactus, a god-like being who possess vast cosmic power.
- Her third and fourth forms are based on Johann Krauss from the Hellboy series.
- If all the students could be considered "normal", she might be considered to have "special needs."