Game Rooms are where the Urban Rivals Fights Happen.
There are currently 10 Multi-Player Game Rooms. these rooms allow you to play human opponents.
- Fight Club (Level 5+, Use any deck)
- Fights Type 1 (Level 7+, Use a T1 deck)
- Fights Type 2 (Level 7+, Use a T2 deck)
- Deathmatch Type 2 (Level 10+, Use a T2 deck)
- Deathmatch Type 1 (Level 15+, Use a T1 deck)
- ELO (Level 15+, Use an ELO deck)
- Survivor Type 2 (Level 20+, Use a T2 deck)
- Survivor Type ELO (Level 15+, Use an ELO deck)
- Lost Warehouse (Level 10+, Use an Training deck)
- Lost Warehouse No Pillz (Level 10+, Use an Training NoPillz deck)
The are also a collection of other rooms where you can play human or computer oppoents.
There have been other rooms which have been removed due to changes in gameplay or the rooms becoming obsolete.