When he was still a young warrior prince, Gats had his arm amputated by the techno-priests on the pretext that the crystal seed soldered in its place would one day allow him to wield the sword forged from the remains of the legendary katana, "Last Hg". It took many years for the crystal arm to grow but finally it bore fruit and the warrior prince was the first person in millennia to hold the sword in his hands. Ever since then, alongside his cousins Oflgn and Sekutor, he has been in command of the third regiment of the imperial army, although actually he prefers to travel incognito into Clint City and annihilate the enemies of the Empire with his bare hands.
- From Guts and Crystal: Win 15 rounds with Gats
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His ability removes five attack from your each round, meaning you could remove up to 20 attack from your opponent.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially in the last round.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with him.
- His base power is 5, which is low for a 3*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot reduce his opponent's attack and must contend with his low base power.
- The minimum for his ability is 6, which is higher than his base power, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat your opponent, you may have to use one pill or more.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Vortex.
- His first form is similar to Cloud Strife from the popular RPG, Final Fantasy VII.
- His name, sword, cape and the fact that he's missing his arm (also from the elbow down) is a nod to Guts from the manga/anime, Berserk.
- His katana's name is a reference to the Fang Pi Clang's leader, Lost Hog.