As a result of never seeing him, everyone had kind of forgotten Geoffrey. It had to be said that living with his colleague was proving difficult. When Earl was not tripping over Geoffrey's electrical cables, it was Geoffrey’s equipment getting all sticky from the sugar Earl seemed to leave in his path. With one of them being a discreet cleaning fanatic and the other a very noisy tidier upper, it's hardly surprising they needed to create two separate workshops in the Sentinel HQ. Fortunately, the two gunsmiths complement one another perfectly: Earl excels in weaponry, but no one can match Geoffrey when it comes to defensive equipment and electrical tweaking!
- An electrified gunsmith!: Block 50 damage with Geoffrey
- The forgotten gunsmith: Inflict 250 Damages with Geoffrey
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- His ability reduces his opponent's damage for each turn that passes, meaning the amount he can reduce his opponent's damage can go up to four.
- The minimum for his ability is one, which is good.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff, especially in the last rounds.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by eight, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Growth, meaning the effect of his ability increases after each round, which makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA since he cannot decrease his opponent's damage.
- He is weak against damage reduction.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Sentinel.
- Both he, and his clanmate, Earl, were both drawn by the same artist. Coincidentally, both of them are also rare cards.
- Him and Earl's living situation is similar to the sitcom, The Odd Couple, with Geoffrey playing Felix's role.
- His name is shared with Berzerk member, Jeffrey, with different spelling.
- It is also possible to see a resemblance to the Mario Brothers' team, with Geoffrey being skinnier and taller than Earl.
- In his first level, you can see him working on Sammy's taser (level 4 version).