When Sigmund Cr left town, some 3,000 Gheistlings came out to protect their Leader from the Sentinel. Created in the Clan's secret laboratories, only 3 things are known about them: they always attack in numbers, their arms secrete poison, and if you raise them with love from the day they're born, they turn out to be quite nice.
This card hasnt appeared in an urban rivals web comic yet.
- Burn Everything!: Do 5 Poison Damage with Gheistling (27/09/2013 - 01/12/2013)
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- The Poison 1 minimum 1 can cause problems when used against players.
- Minimum 1 is very low for a minimum.
- 5 power is about average for a 3* card.
- The GHEIST Bonus means that it doesn’t have to worry about abilities apart from Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz cards.
- It is a common so he is easy to get.
- It is very cheap at only 200 clintz.
- 3 damage is not going to cause much problems for you opponent.
- Compared to Dolly, poison 1 is very low.
A good idea is to use him in the first or second round, to get the most out of his ability. It also helps if you use him as a bluff, to fool your opponents.
- Gheistling is one of the few cards in UR who has his ability right from the start.
- In December 27, 2016 , the old art was replaced with new redesigns.