Having devoured anything and anyone who ventured into the swamps, Ghumbo ended up very low on provisions. In order to find new prey and vary his diet a little, he headed for Clint City and ensconced himself with the Nightmare clan, who didn't have much choice in the matter.
- Nightmare Come True: Win 20 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Ghumbo (20/11/2010 - 19/12/2010)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is also 7, which is good.
- His ability removes 10 attack from your opponent, which means your opponent must use a lot of pills to overcome that.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights with him a lot easier.
- Because of his ability and stats, he is almost always ELO-banned.
- The minimum for his ability is 7, which is the same as his base power, meaning you may have to use a pill or more to make sure you win with him.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Nightmare.
- His name is a play on the word 'gumbo', which is a soup that is often eaten in the Southern states of America.
- In the south, there is also a vast region of swamps (like the Bog Swamp Demon), which refers to Ghumbo's origins.
- Concept scetches
- External link