Graduating from her Alma Mater as a veritable genius at the tender age of twelve, Grace drove her math teacher crazy by proving to him that his “fantastic” Kline theorem fell apart on one simple arithmetic error on the fifth page. Using the laboratory's comptometer, she reinvented computer science and became Riotspolis's first Steampunk computer scientist. Thanks to her new LENI calculator, she is now helping her only friend, Dr Copernica, find the formula that can stabilize thermonium on the right frequency to avoid random explosions.
- A Binary Question: Gain 40 pillz with Grace
- Precocious Genius: Gain 157 pillz with Grace.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Riots.
- Her ability gives you pillz back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you could get up to five pillz back.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff against your opponent.
- SoB doesn't really affect her, since she can still rely on her ability to get pillz back.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with her.
- If you combine her ability and bonus, you could get up to six pillz back.
- Her base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- She is weak against damage reduction, since the smaller her damage, the less pillz you get back.
- She is also weak against SoA, since she can't get pillz back for her damage.
- Her main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not also cancel her ability, but also reduce her damage.
- She is also weak against all-stops, since she can't get pillz back whether she wins or loses.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Riots.
- She is named after Grace Hopper one of the first programmers of the Harvard Mark I computer, and developed the first compiler for a computer programming language.
- Her third level form is somewhat similar to Bayonetta.