Ladies and Gentlemen, come and see the incredible Grudj, the human stomach who can not only devour his own bodyweight in hot-dogs but can also swallow and digest objects you’d have never have thought possible, like paper and metal. But be sure not to let your children get too close to his cage. Who knows what might happen???
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Risk Taker: Win 20 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Grudj.
(Note: Grudj doesn't have to necessarily be the character to cause the KO, he just has to have won a match prior to the KO in the battle)
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4* card.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability gives you two extra pillz if he wins.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus takes away two life from your opponent each round, after you've won with him.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- He is weak against SoB, since he loses his clan bonus and must rely on his base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, such as: Clara, Lucy, Artus & Ulrich, who not only reduce his damage, but also cancel his bonus.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Freaks.
- Grudj is best used as an opener, as he has 8 Power and his ability gives you 2 Pillz if he wins, so it is safe to put up to 6 pillz on him, as he will have up to 56 attack, making cards with lower Power, use 7 or more pillz just to beat him.
- He is based off of Michel Lotito, a French entertainer who was famous for eating indigestible objects, such as: metal, glass, rubber, and even (in the span of two years) a real airplane.
- The reason he left Clint City is because his popularity was falling due to his look not being as impressive as it was years back. With the release of IronJaw and an unknown Raptors member, he decided to buy a train ticket to an unknown town.