Formerly a plumber, Robert became Guru Phytoplanctonian after being kidnapped by aliens who, according to him, took him to the “parallel dimension on the left” and introduced him to Glibon Dashra Sakrh. Guru comes back to Earth as “Exo-Nation's” Ambassador to prepare for his arrival by eliminating anyone who doesn't like aliens.
- Guru's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with at least 2 Sakrohm.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has an 8 power which is good.
- He has a 7 damage which is also good.
- His ability can stop the opponent's bonus, which can be helpful.
- His bonus removes 8 attack from his opponent.
- He is a 5 star, so he takes up a lot of space in your deck.
- His name comes from the term for a teacher or master (mainly in Indian religions.)