Harmonia is the ideal assistant for the twisted mind of Dr Van Wesel Ld. She's quiet, always on hand with the right tool and has no issue being surrounded by rivers of blood. Just what you'd expect…from a girl who's been blind since birth! So after many years of good and loyal service, Dr Copernica has decided to reward the young woman by offering her the latest advance in ocular prostheses. She'd hoped this would allow the nurse to finally see the doctor in his true colors…alas it turns out Harmonia is just as sadistic and nutty as Van Wesel himself. As a result their medical duo has just gone from bad to worse…
- Strange Nurse: Win 20 rounds with Harmonia
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Riots.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with her.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- Her ability works against her when facing a card with the ability, Stop.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Riots.
- Harmonia's visor (2nd level) looks a lot like the one Geordi La Forge (who is also blind) wears in Star Trek.
- Her visor also bears a resemblance to Kikyo Zoldyck, one of the protagonist's mothers in the manga, Hunter x Hunter. Like Harmonia, Kikyo also wears bandages and is shown to be very sadistic.
- The machine that fixes her eyes (first level) bears a slight resemblance to the Daleks from the popular sci-fi show, Dr. Who.