In order to become a true Samurai, Hattori has joined the Golden Mountain Monastery to study the teachings of Lost Hog and Kinjo. Brave and disciplined, he’s also incredibly greedy and certainly can’t fight on an empty stomach.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base power is 8, which is very good for a 5*.
- His ability removes four damage from your opponent, which is a lot.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is very low.
- He makes an excellent bluff, since your opponent doesn't know whether you will be defending with him or attacking with him.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra two damage, which makes him a potential 8/7.
- If you fury with him, his damage increases to 9, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Fang Pi Clang.
- You can use him at level 4, since his ability is activated then.
- His ability is Courage, meaning you only get two chances to activate it.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Fang Pi Clang.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- His name comes from the famous Japanese samurai, Hattori Hanzo.
From left to right: Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5.