Kind Hector isn't the violent sort. He was put in prison for a simple scam. He used to pass off cleverly disguised alley cats as extremely rare blue cats from the Isles of Melkozu to wealthy suckers. Only the sucker in question was Nellie… He was then tracked down by bounty hunters and tried and sentenced to twenty years behind bars: a punishment in keeping with princess Nellie's social standing. When he ended up in the Lost World, Hector survived by eating eggs he found in nests before realizing that this was a real treasure just waiting to be sold on. So he struck a deal with Jason who allowed him to come and go at his leisure delivering freshly hatched eggs to Clint City. He was then back in business selling "authentic baby dragons from the Ohéohé Islands". Well yes, once a crook always a crook!
- Wherever I May Roam: Win 10 rounds with Hector
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Raptors.
- His ability decreases his opponent's attack by three for each member of his clan in your hand.
- The clan bonus cancels all attack modifications, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- He is not good when used in half decks.
- The minimum for his ability is 8, which is quite high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat his opponent, you may have to use one pill or more on him.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't lower his opponent's attack.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Raptors.
- The title of his mission comes from the song by Metallica.